Storage doesn’t have to be strictly utilitarian, and it certainly doesn’t need to be unattractive - there are so many beautiful organizational items on the market right now! If you’re like me, January is a big month for getting my home in check, and I need it to be both functional and chic. Here I’ve gathered a few of the prettiest storage solutions to help you corral the clutter in style!
1. BRASS BOWL - Small bowls like this are perfect for keys, bangles and bracelets. I love adding a bit of rustic metal to the mix.
2. ROPE CANISTERS - These are great for those that don’t want to see their flour, sugar - or cookies! The rope detailing and unique shape are a refreshing twist on traditionally straight canisters.
3. SISAL BASKET BAG - This is perfect in every way. Use it to store books, take to the market, or even use as a travel bag.
4. LEATHER WALL HOOKS - I love the combination of materials; they look stylish with or without something on them.
5. LEATHER MAGAZINE RACK - Sleek and modern, yet earthy and functional. I need this for my library!
6. GOLD LACQUER TRAY - I use trays everyday, whether I’m serving drinks or dinner, carrying my tea to the bedroom or displaying small coffee table items. I pull several of these for every single photoshoot: an absolute essential.
7. TEAK LADDER RACK - I have this exact ladder in my guest bath to hang extra towels. It takes up very little space and is an unexpected upgrade from a standard towel bar.
8. TRIBAL BASKETS - Add a touch of worldly influence and graphic contrast to a room. The tassels are a playful element!
9. IRON COAT RACK - I have this one my entry. It’s a simple, classic design that will never go out of style.
10. GRAPHITE CANVAS CART - I’m loving this color update from the traditional natural canvas. We use these in our master closet. The wheels make it easy to roll them straight to the laundry room.
11. LEATHER TRIVET / NATURAL LEATHER TRAY - Use on a nightstand for glasses, in a closet for watches, in an entry for keys and mail. These small trays have a multitude of uses and the leather will patina over time turning them a warm tan color that I love.
12. FELT BASKET - Great for the gentelman’s side of the closet for socks and belts, or in a laundry for dryer balls, etc.
13. POMPOM BASKETS - I love these for toys in a kids room, yet they’re stylish enough to use in a living room for blankets and pillows or indoor plants.
14. SWIVEL RACK - This is such a great solution for small spaces. It would also work really well in a mudroom for coats and dog leashes, or in a laundry room as a drying rack. Trying to figure out where I could hang one!
15. SQUARE RATTAN BASKETS - Use these in a pantry to corral small items or office supplies in the studio. Natural materials and texture is my jam when it comes to decor and these check all the boxes!
16. THREE TIER BIN - Perfect for a guest bathroom. Fill it with extra towels, toiletries, and hair styling tools for your guests.
17. POLISHED BRASS BOXES - These beautiful boxes will catch the light and add a hint of glamour to a bookcase or coffee table. You could use them to store family photos and mementos…or to hide the hideous remote control!
18. WASHABLE PAPER BAG - Use these in a pantry or kitchen to store produce like onions and potatoes. This one is great because it’s washable. You could also fill it with a potted plant or craft materials.
Hope you found something you love! I have more of these styling round-ups planned for you. Is there a certain type of decor or room you would like help with? Since I’m constantly sourcing unique props for photoshoots - it’s fun for me to find them for you!