Tomorrow marks the first day of my lengthy staycation. I've blocked out my calendar for some much needed rest, creative play time, and general puttering about the house. At first I thought I'd make a big list of things to accomplish but it felt restrictive and had the nuance of work so I decided to nix the idea altogether. Mostly I want to decorate a few rooms, hike green trails, read from my book pile, and pick up my camera more often. I feel like a kid whose parents have promised them a trip to Disneyland. Giddy with nervous energy and excitement.
Do you love round up posts? I do. Biggest selling points - they're condense and generally contain a variety of topics, products, or tips. It's like one-stop shopping. Here are a few things on my radar at the moment.
- Sipping piping hot cups of tea in the evening. This is my current crush.
- How to break your cookie habit - or insert any unwanted habit you'd like to change.
- Seriously love this Instagram account. I want to tour England in the fall based purely on her photos.
- Need to add this Roasted Cauliflower with brown butter, pepitas and lime to the menu stat.
- Deciding between this denim a-line dress or this tie-neck. Is the bow a bit twee? Tie in a knot instead?
- Pinworthy - this cozy bedroom, a killer vanity & sink, and dining inspiration for our outdoor kitchen.
As always, thanks for popping by!