1. Oh my gosh...IKEA has a brand new Paper Shop! Aren't those honeycomb decorations the cutest? My closest store isn't stocked yet, so I left having a tiny temper tantrum with myself. I also love the black and kraft notebooks and the chunky notepads would be great for a desk. I'm hope they start stocking soon...I want to have a party!
2. Libbie Summers YouTube Channel - Her videos are just plain fun. She has a way of making food seem not so stuffy, while still creating some seriously epic eats. Her sense of humor is infectious and the whimsical desserts and party fare would be a delight at any celebration. I especially love how touching this video is...showing how food creates such strong memories for all of us and the connection we share around the table.
3. Remodelista ~ A Manual for the Considered Home - This is probably my favorite decorating book in a very, very long time. It takes you through twelve houses with a variety of styles, a great section on kitchens, and a few handy chapters such as New Uses for Familiar Things and my favorites The Remodelista 100 and Resources We Swear By. With the daunting task of decorating our newly built home, I find myself going to this book again and again for ideas and inspiration.
4. A Year of Pie - Starting this Thursday, Sept 18th, fellow stylist Heather Cameron will begin a year long series in the art of pie baking featuring a new pie each month with a tutorial, recipe and shopping list for ingredients and tools. I know I could use some help learning to master my husbands absolute favorite dessert. And guess what? The course is free!
5. Boho Farm Dinners at the Coop - If I lived in the Phoenix area, I would be there in a heartbeat. If you live near, please go and tell me all about it...every detail. I love how Caroline and her family open the gates to their one acre suburban farm for others to come and dine on delicious gourmet meals made with ingredients they have grown and raised. It's like going to the best backyard party in all the land. For event details, click here.