I’m looking to grow my creative team! I need a real go-getter to assist me with my current workload and upcoming projects! Here’s the type of talent I’m searching for…
10-20 hrs per week – Paid Position
- Must be extremely organized, self motivated, detail oriented, and creative.
- Familiar with WordPress, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Calendar
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Lightroom
- Social Media platforms – FB, Twitter, IG, Pinterest, YouTube
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate and collaborate on projects.
- Be able to work flexible hours – off site, on location, and in our studio located in Riverside, CA.
Duties May Include:
- Research and sourcing for a variety of projects
- Social Media assistance
- Administrative and studio maintenance tasks
- Email correspondence
- Prep work for photoshoots, brand campaigns, marketing, and other projects
To be considered send your resume, salary requirements and hours of availability to:
hello (@) heatherbullard.com
Please include your social media accounts and a few sentences as to why you think you’d be great for this position. Don’t hesitate to share any special skills you have and links to your portfolio, website, or blog.
Note: This is not a training or internship role. Although there will be plenty of expertise shared and learned within this position, I am looking for a person with strong skill sets to bring on board my team.
Interviews with qualified candidates will be coordinated in the coming weeks.